According to The Campaign to Defeat Barack Obama more than 1,500 protesters across the country have been for arrested since the protests began. Charges include assaulting police officers, disorderly contact, trespassing and more.
Here’s a rundown of the arrests we’ve thus far been able to document, by date:
- September 18 – New York, NY: 2 Arrests
- September 19 – New York, NY: 5 Arrests
- September 24 – New York, NY: 80 Arrests
- October 1 – New York, NY: 700 Arrests
- October 5- St. Louis, MO: 10 Arrests
- October 6 – Los Angeles, CA: 11 Arrests
- October 6 – San Francisco, CA: 1 Arrest
- October 6 – Santa Barbara, CA: 9 Arrests
- October 7 – Sacramento, CA: 19 Arrests
- October 8 – Des Moines, IA: 32 Arrests
- October 11 – Boston, MA: 140 Arrests
- October 11 – Washington, D.C.: 6 Arrests
- October 11 – Chicago, IL: 21 Arrests
- October 12 – Houston, TX: 8 Arrests
- October 12 – San Francisco, CA: 11 Arrests
- October 13 – Austin, TX: 4 Arrests
- October 13 – Seattle, WA: 10 Arrests
- October 13 – Portland, OR: 8 Arrests
- October 13 – Gainesville, FL: 4 Arrests
- October 14 – New York, NY: 14 Arrests
- October 14 – Seattle, WA: 1 Arrests
- October 14 – Denver, CO: 24 Arrests
- October 14 – San Diego, CA: 1 Arrest
- October 15 – New York, NY: 92 Arrests
- October 15 – Minneapolis, MN: 1 Arrest
- October 15 – Raleigh, NC: 15 Arrests
- October 15 – Tucson, AZ: 53 Arrests
- October 15 – Phoenix, AZ: 46 Arrests
- October 16 – Chicago, IL: 175 Arrests
- October 16 – Washington, D.C.: 19 Arrests
- October 16 – Phoenix, AZ: 3 Arrests
By way of comparison, the “extreme” and “radical” tea party has seen in the past two and a half years approximately…… 0 arrests, unless, of course, a left-wing counter-protester showed up. Then very possibly, the left-wing counter protester got arrested.
The Campaign to Defeat Barack Obama notes that if anything, the arrests they’ve documented are understated.
You see, liberal city officials across the country have allowed protesters to engage in unlawful behavior that if YOU were to engage in, you’d be arrested for.
However, these Democrat officials have allowed protesters to break the law, and have instructed law enforcement to engage in these illegal acts without consequence.
This is in stark contrast to rallies held by the Tea Party movement where protests were peaceful and where participants thanked law enforcement officials and cleaned up after themselves.
It’s time to call these protest mobs for what they are: unruly mobs laced with socialists and communists who are intent on attacking the American principles of free markets and capitalism.
The Campaign to Defeat Barack Obama is asking for help in getting the truth out to the American people. Obama and the Democrats have latched on the the Occupy movement, (much of it spurred on by Obama’s class warfare rhetoric), and they are hoping for it to buoy them up in time for the 2012 elections.
The protests are a misnomer as they are not a protest against, but a show of support for a troubled administration playing its last class warfare card. Plan A was for the media to insist that the recovery was here. But Plan A is roadkill because no one actually bought into the Summer of Recovery. That just leaves Plan B which is to run against the economic crisis on a class warfare platform.
Conceptually it makes no sense for the established party to run as the opposition, but the Obama cult has broken all sorts of rules before and its program has never made any sense. Stir up enough chaos in the street, roll out the red carpet and write up the speech promising to save the nation and it might work. Dictators have done it often enough before.
We here at The Campaign to Defeat Barack Obama are preparing a national TV ad campaign exposing these mobs for what they are, and the fact that Democrat political leaders are shamefully providing them cover. We’ve raised enough money to produce these TV ads (which are nearly compete), but now need to raise money to purchase the airtime for these ads to be seen. Please help us purchase TV ad time for this effort by making a contribution – HERE.