OPSEC are a band of Special Operators who have come together to hold the Obama administration accountable for its damaging leaks.
Intelligence and Special Operations forces are furious and frustrated at how President Obama and those in positions of authority have exploited their service for political advantage. Countless leaks, interviews and decisions by the Obama Administration and other government officials have undermined the success of our Intelligence and Special Operations forces and put future missions and personnel at risk.
The unwarranted and dangerous public disclosure of Special Forces Operations is so serious — that for the first time ever — former operators have agreed to risk their reputations and go ‘on the record’ in a special documentary titled “Dishonorable Disclosures.” Its goal is to educate America about serious breaches of security and prevent them from ever happening again.
Use of military ranks, titles & photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement of the Dept of the Army or the Department of Defense. All individuals are no longer in active service with any federal agency or military service.
Is this yet another Special Ops group that has formed to defeat Obama?
First there was Special Operations Speaks:
We, as veterans, legatees, and supporters of the Special Operations communities of all the Armed Forces, have noted with dismay and deep alarm the recent stream of highly damaging leaks of information about various aspects of America’s shadow war in the overall War on Terror. Our principles are the same as when we were in active service — Duty, Honor, Country.
Our goals are:
- To emphasize the pressing need for the nation and its representatives to understand the value of our Constitution and actively support a return to its application in all phases of government;
- To illuminate the failed operational security environment of the Administration and to provide the public with accurate information about these repeated releases of highly classified information;
- To restore accountability in government and with it the trust in our government that We The People deserve and demand.
- Special Operations for America (SOFA) is committed to a strong and independent military that is capable of defending America’s freedoms and interests.
- SOFA is dedicated to restoring strong leadership to the Office of the Commander-in-Chief and those senior officials appointed by the President.
- SOFA believes in American exceptionalism along with leadership that does not minimize American greatness or politicize military achievements for personal gain.
- SOFA pledges to accurately address issues that affect our military and those core threats to National Security.
- SOFA will identify and provide accurate information on policies that harm or discredit our national security and those who bravely protect us.
and now OPSEC.
STOP the politicians, President Obama and others, from politically capitalizing on US national security operations and secrets!
EDUCATE the public on the importance and necessity of Operational Security in today’s environment.
To Do Nothing is not an option as that allows the special operations and intelligence capabilities to be degraded, and paraded around like a show dog…ACTION IS REQUIRED NOW!
Is it safe to say that our current Commander in Chief has stirred up a hornets nest with his cynical politicization of National Security?
Righteous outrage from Bryan Preston of PJ Tatler in response to the insufferable Bob Beckel’s assertion that the men behind this video are guilty of TREASON. To the left, opposing treason….is treason.
If Bob Beckel wishes to become acquainted with treason, he should look into the mirror and recall his own effort bribe the Electoral College into giving Al Gore the 2000 election. Fox should seriously consider separating itself from Beckel after he accused special operators of treason, because they want the Obama administration to stop leaking our national security secrets.
Update: Video here. Kimberly Guilfoyle rapped Beckel after his outrageous smear, but the show went on. Maybe I’m a little too close to this because I’m former military, but if I had been there when Beckel said that, one of the two of us would not have remained on the set. I would have either left or had security escort his disgusting self out of the building. Life is too short to sit next to the likes of him. As long as he’s on The Five, I won’t watch anymore. SportsNation or something else for from now on.
I’m with Bryan here. Beckel makes any show he’s on unwatchable – does Fox not get that? His “cuss box” on The Five isn’t cute, and left-wing political operatives aren’t loveable to anyone who understands how much they are destroying this country.
And that goes for Alan Colmes, Tamera Holder, Santita Jackson, and all the other tedious liberals Fox makes us endure for the sake of “balance”. I know what’s going to come out of their useless pie-holes before they do. It’s a complete waste of air time. /Rant off.
Hat tip: Infidel Joe