Fox News EXCLUSIVE: CIA Operators Were Denied Request for Help During Benghazi Attack (Video)

Fox News’ Jennifer Griffen did a masterful job laying it all out:

Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. consulate and subsequent attack several hours later was denied by U.S. officials — who also told the CIA operators twice to “stand down” rather than help the ambassador’s team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.

Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods was part of a small team who was at the CIA annex about a mile from the U.S. consulate where Ambassador Chris Stevens and his team came under attack. When he and others heard the shots fired, they informed their higher-ups at the annex to tell them what they were hearing and requested permission to go to the consulate and help out. They were told to “stand down,” according to sources familiar with the exchange. Soon after, they were again told to “stand down.”

I don’t even know what to say….

As Scott Ott recently mused on PJ Media’s Trifecta in answer to the question, Should Congress Start Drafting Articles of Impeachment?: Only the verdict of the voters on November 6th should spare Obama from impeachment.

There are a lot complicit bad actors involved with this who need to be held accountable, as well.

This latest information makes the upcoming pro-Obama “Gutsy Call” movie being aired on Natl Geographic (which I’ll never watch again) two days before the election all the more sickening. Are they seriously going to go through with that?

Mark Charles Woods, the father of the slain Seal, Tyrone Woods is demanding answers: Who Made the Decision Not to Save My Son?

Anyone else in the MSM covering this?

So far, only the NY Post: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack on US Embassy: report

Via Memorandum, here are the conservative blogs covering the story:

protein wisdom, Power Line, The Jawa Report, National Review, The Spectacle Blog, The PJ Tatler, Weasel Zippers, Hot Air, The Gateway Pundit, NO QUARTER USA NET, The Right Scoop, Atlas Shrugs, Conservatives4Palin, Pirate’s Cove, Patterico’s Pontifications and Le·gal In·sur·rec· tion

SEE ALSO:

Bob Owens, PJ Tatler: AC-130U Gunship was On-Scene in Benghazi, Obama Admin Refused to Let It Fire:

If you don’t get torches-and-pitchforks irate about this, you are not an American:

The security officer had a laser on the target that was firing and repeatedly requested back-up support from a Specter gunship, which is commonly used by U.S. Special Operations forces to provide support to Special Operations teams on the ground involved in intense firefights. The fighting at the CIA annex went on for more than four hours — enough time for any planes based in Sigonella Air base, just 480 miles away, to arrive. Fox News has also learned that two separate Tier One Special operations forces were told to wait, among them Delta Force operators.

There were two AC-130Us deployed to Libya in March as part of Operation Unified Protector.
Keep reading.
-
None of it makes sense. It almost looks like they wanted Ambassador Stevens dead.
-
Ace of Spades HQ: Blackfive: A US Troop Would Not Have Been Painting a Target Unless There Was a Spectre or Armed Predator In the Air to Fire On It:

Now that he points this out, it’s obvious– a laser designator isn’t a weapon. It’s a designator which a flying weapons platform sees and then strikes.

A SEAL wouldn’t just be pointing a laser designator at a target for shits and giggles. If there were no platform in the air that could fire on the target, he wouldn’t be pointing a laser designator at the target. He’d be pointing a gun.

So there was almost certainly a platform capable of firing the weapon in the air.

And further: At that point, only two men would have been in a position to veto the strike.

The AFRICON command, or the President.

Rush spoke with a man who claimed to be a retired Lt. Col/ Special Ops Planner who gave some “inside baseball information” about what went down, and why the President would have to have known about the attack on the Consulate from the onset. Ace has the video.
Rush summed it up perfectly at the end, “somewhere, somebody refused to make a gutsy call!”
-
Which is what happened with the Bin Laden raid, too, until Obama was overruled by Panettaaccording to  reports.
-
But they’re airing a movie in a week or so that glorifies Dear Leader for getting Bin Laden, anyway.
-
Like I said. In light of all this – are they really going to go through with that?
Linked by Michelle Malkin, thanks!
About these ads

9 Responses to “Fox News EXCLUSIVE: CIA Operators Were Denied Request for Help During Benghazi Attack (Video)”

  1. Steven W. Says:

    Megan Kelly just interviewed Seal’s father – he was at tears and basically called Obama a murderer for cowardice. She said she’d be posting video shortly.

    Like

  2. nicedeb Says:

    I’ll have it up. This is beyond the pale.
    And the rest of the MSM is AWOL on this story. Unbelievable.

    Like

  3. Video: Father Of Slain Seal to Megyn Kelly: Those People Who Made the Decision Not to Send Help are Not Only Cowards but “Murderers of My Son” « Nice Deb Says:

    […] Megyn Kelly had Mark Woods, the father of slain Seal, Tyrone Woods on her show earlier today, to discuss the breaking Fox News EXCLUSIVE: CIA Operators Were Denied Request for Help During Benghazi Attack. […]

    Like

  4. Help Denied During Benghazi Attack Multiple Times » Pirate's Cove Says:

    […] Nice Deb has a great roundup, plus her own excellent commentary. […]

    Like

  5. tommy mc donnell Says:

    remember when the president said whenever the administration have would new information about what happened at benghazi they would immediately tell the american people. every single thing that has come out about benghazi the drone, the e-mails, the requests for help, have come from a source other than the the administration. they have been the source of one item of new information.

    Like

  6. Fox News: CIA Operators requested help in Libya, were denied | The Thinking Americanist Says:

    […] The Daily Caller, Questions and Observations, Rush Limbaugh, Taylor Marsh, Sister Toldjah, Nice Deb, The Spectacle Blog, Weasel Zippers, Pirate’s Cove, Patterico’s Pontifications, The PJ […]

    Like

  7. TexasMom2012 Says:

    My God. If this is true, someone needs to go to prison, maybe GITMO!

    Like

  8. Benghazi Request for Air Support was DENIED. | ZOMBIEPOLITICS . COM Says:

    […] Fox News EXCLUSIVE: CIA Operators Were Denied Request for Help During Benghazi Attack (Video) (nicedeb.wordpress.com) […]

    Like


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

  • Blog Stats

    • 4,713,351 hits
  • free counters
  • Is your cat plotting to kill you?
  • Follow Nice Deb on WordPress.com
  • Follow

    Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

    Join 556 other followers

    %d bloggers like this: