On July 24, radio talk-host Michael Savage interviewed Charles Strange, the father of Michael Strange, one of the 22 SEAL Team Six members who died in that Chinook helicopter crash in August of 2011. This was a momentous, blockbuster interview that seems to have gone unnoticed by most of the internet.
After listening to this interview, I’ve concluded Benghazi isn’t the biggest Regime scandal. EXTORTION 17 is.
Among the claims made by Mr. Strange:
- His son and his fellow SEALS knew “something was going on with the team”, and “somebody’s leaking things out”….(besides Former CIA Director Leon Panetta and Vice President Joe Biden?) They knew “something was going on” and were putting their affairs in order.
- According to Mr. Strange, Michael along with 8 other SEALS made it out of the Chinook and were fighting on the ground.
- Mr. Strange stated that he was “100% sure” that the Regime had executed his son and the others on purpose.
- Mr. Strange was told “Michael knew what only 4 people in the world knew.”
- The chopper’s black box was never recovered because it was supposedly “washed away in a flash flood.”
- At Dover Airforce Base, after Obama told Mr Strange his son “changed the way Americans live,” he embraced the weeping father, who proceeded to wipe his nose on the president’s jacket (a story Mr. Strange loves to tell, according to his wife.)
- Imam at ceremony at Bagram Air Force base condemned the men as “white devils” and “infidels”.
- All the bodies were cremated.
- According to Mr. Strange, some of the families are not speaking out because they are getting “threatened by the command”: “The checks could stop – or the kid who doesn’t have a father now, might not get a scholarship for college.”
- Mr. Strange believes his phones are tapped.
- Recently Michael Strange was awarded the Silver Star for valor. His parents were not invited to the White House for the Ceremony.
After Vice President Joe Biden revealed that SEAL Team 6 carried out the operation that killed Osama bin Laden in May 2011, Strange said the members of his son’s team gave startling indications to their families they were about to meet their demise.
Charles Strange, the father of slain SEAL Michael Strange, told Savage Wednesday night that in June 2011, on at least three separate occasions his son grabbed him by the bicep and announced that he had prepared his will.
The bewildered father finally was able to find out what it all meant.
Michael Strange, his father recalled, said, “Something’s going on with the team. Somebody’s leaking things out. Something’s going on.”
Savage, reacting with emotion, asked: “Your son knew he was being sent to his death?”
Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) is leading the Congressional investigation into the helicopter crash.
Did the Obama administration put a target on the backs of members of Navy SEAL Team 6? This is the question that parents of slain SEALs are now asking — and rightly so. Forget Benghazi, the IRS, Eric H. Holder Jr. and the National Security Agency spying on U.S. citizens. Important as these scandals are, what happened to SEAL Team 6 could very well dwarf them. Our government betrayed America’s finest warriors.
Hat tip: Before It’s News.