In an explosive interview on Fox News’ Special Report, Wednesday, Eric Stahl, a retired major in the U.S. Air Force, told Bret Baier that U.S. spy agencies were able to hear terrorists making phone calls to their superior commanding officers while the attack on the consulate and CIA annex in Benghazi was taking place on September 11, 2012. The reason the communications were easily intercepted is because the attackers were using State Department cell phones they had seized during the attacks.
It wasn’t weeks, days, or even hours before the “fog of war” had cleared and the Regime could piece together what had happened. They knew in real time - as it was happening – that it was a terrorist attack because they heard the terrorists themselves talking on their own State Dept cellphones.
Eric Stahl, who recently retired as a major in the U.S. Air Force, served as commander and pilot of the C-17 aircraft that was used to transport the corpses of the four casualties from the Benghazi attacks – then-U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens, information officer Sean Smith, and former Navy SEALs Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods – as well as the assault’s survivors from Tripoli to the safety of an American military base in Ramstein, Germany.
In an exclusive interview on Fox News’ “Special Report,” Stahl said members of a CIA-trained Global Response Staff who raced to the scene of the attacks were “confused” by the administration’s repeated implication of the video as a trigger for the attacks, because “they knew during the attack…who was doing the attacking.” Asked how, Stahl told anchor Bret Baier: “Right after they left the consulate in Benghazi and went to the [CIA] safehouse, they were getting reports that cell phones, consulate cell phones, were being used to make calls to the attackers’ higher ups.”
Stahl also told Baier that his crew could have reached Benghazi in time to have played a role in rescuing the victims of the assault, given their alert status and location – but they were never asked to do so.
“You would’ve thought that we would have had a little bit more of an alert posture on 9/11,” Stahl added. “A hurried-up timeline probably would take us [an] hour-and-a-half to get off the ground and three hours and fifteen minutes to get down there. So we could’ve gone down there and gotten them easily.”
What more, Stahl contends that a C 1-30 had been requested a month prior to 9/11 to be on stand-by at the airport, but that request had been denied.
Watch the video – as Major Stahl explains it, you can actually picture these CIA guys looking at each other and going “WTF?” while the Regime was pushing the YouTube video narrative.
Of course, it took nearly two years for anyone to interview any of these guys.
That sham Accountability Review Board, of course, somehow missed them.
I can’t believe Hillary Clinton would even think of running for president with this FUBAR cover-up on her record. What nerve.
As for Obama… #IMPEACH