Oh Goodie! Just In Time For Christmas

You can now eat off of Barack Obama’s face, but is it dishwasher safe?:

obamavictoryplate

You can own a piece of history, folks…..”commemorating the day the world changed forever”… (Why do I get a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach when I read that)?

If the Obama Victory Plate doesn’t strike your fancy, there are always these amazing Obama products for the cultist on your shopping list.

4 thoughts on “Oh Goodie! Just In Time For Christmas

  1. There are a couple of interesting facts about these plates:

    95% of people get them for free. The other 5% pay for them.

    The fact that these were minted is now the number one item on Obama’s resume.

    And if you break one, it’s a hate crime.

    Best Regards

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s