Neato. Nickelodeon is presenting a cartoon homage to President Obama. I’m sure they did the same thing for President Bush. No really.
Read it and weep:
Nickelodeon celebrates President Barack Obama and some of his favorite things.
Barack Obama is the first African-American to be President. That is what’s called a historic event.
Leading a country is no easy task. So what does he do to relax you may ask?
Oooh! Ooooh! I can answer that one, (with a little help from Doug Ross); Obama relaxes by:
• Raising taxes on small businesses, the engines of entrepreneurship and job growth
• Raising the capital gains tax
• Lying about “tax cuts for 95% of Americans”, offering instead $13 a week, achieved not through tax cuts, but by changing the federal withholding tables!
• Destroying charitable giving by axing the tax breaks for 26% of all giving (or $81 billion in 2006)
• Proposing a carbon cap-and-trading scheme designed to punish oil companies and further tax consumers.
That, boys and girls, is what is called, “Cloward-Piven Strategy“.
Yes, what is happening to our country right now is indeed, “historic”.
You can read the rest of Nickelodeon’s epic Obama homage at Newsbusters.