Hey, Y’all should stop spending so much!
AP Blows The Deficit Reporting, Part II: The Invisible April Receipts Dive
You have to see it to believe it.
Bob McCarty: Economy Continues to Depress Petroleum Deliveries
Ace of Spades HQ:
Prophet of Doom: Social Security is Hemorrhaging Red, T-Bills Won’t Sell, America’s Bond Rating May Be Cut
Poll: By 3-to-1 Majority, Public Says It’s Time for Obama to Stop Blaming Bush and Start Taking Responsibility
Zero Hedge: Why I’m Freaking Out
WSJ: Tax Increases Could Kill the Recovery – The cap-and trade levy would hit low-income earners especially hard.
Gateway Pundit: True Audacity– Biggest Borrower in History Tells ASU Students Not to Live On Credit
How will Obama pay for healthcare?
· Wall Street Journal: Soda Tax Weighed to Pay for Health Care
· ABC News: Will Obama Tax Your Health Benefits?
· New York Times: Change in Estate Tax Suggested to Pay for Health Care
· Bloomberg: Obama Proposes New Taxes on Dealers, Life Insurance
· Wall Street Journal: Union Calls For Foreign Profits Tax To Fund Health Reform
· Wall Street Journal: White House Seeks Tax Changes to Fund Health Efforts
· CQ Politics: Tax Plan Calls for Corporate Hikes
(Sorry, links don’t work, use Google.)
The RNC, thinking along the same lines as me:
The Obama Card
Greta Van Susteren has trouble containing herself when she hears Obama lecturing Americans about our “unsustainable deficit”:
Good ol’ Greta!
H/T Gateway Pundit