TO ALL OF OUR FRIENDS AT ACORN AND SEIU. . .
All the many tea partiers here on Twitter wanted to send you one final “shout-out” before the big election in Massachusetts on Tuesday.
AND we wanted to share with you the results of our little tweeting campaign we’ve been conducting over the past week.
As you know, we’ve been tweeting articles and You Tube videos to both the National and Massachusetts media throughout the past week. Our tweets were to Newspapers, TV and Radio.
BOY OH BOY, were people interested in what we had to say!
• Over 100,000 tweets were sent;
• Over 20,000 people viewed the articles and videos we sent out;
• One national and several Massachusetts news organizations told us they would be investigating both of your organization’s activities on election day;
• Nearly 3000 people have told us they’d be bringing video cameras to polling places just to video you and yours “having election day fun.” (You wouldn’t beleive where people told us they’d be hiding cameras!) Hmmmm. . . I wonder if any might be disenchanted members of your organizations?
Now, in light of all the attention all of you will be getting on Tuesday, we just wanted to give you some last minute advice:
1. ACORN and SEIU executives: you should wear your best suits, with a Red, White and Blue color scheme. Create that impression you are “All American”;
2. Be sure to wear your American Flag lapel pins;
3. For rank and file members, be sure you wear your Sunday-best SEIU and ACORN T-Shirts over your winter coats. And take time to iron them. It looks so much better on camera when you do.
4. Always SMILE! – You’ll never know when you might be on camera.
HAVE FUN ON ELECTION DAY!
Tea Party Nation