Glenn Beck interviewed Peter Schweizer his radio show to discuss his book that documents paramount cronyism in not only Congress, but in the Obama administration as well. In fact, he goes into some detail about how the Obama administration is paying back his fundraisers with green taxpayer money:
Steven Crowder doesn’t like the #OWS hippies:Occupy’s GREATEST HITS!!
Newt on Agenda 21:
House Republicans for a Balanced Budget Amendment:
This week, House Republican freshmen Members held a press conference to discuss the importance of passing a balanced budget amendment to the United States Constitution and how now is the time for a permanent solution to our nation’s spending-driven debt crisis. We need a balanced budget amendment to ensure a prosperous future for our children and grandchildren. It’s the right thing to do.
An impassioned speech by Nigel Farage to the European Parliament: What gives you the right to dictate to the Italian people?
• European Parliament, Strasbourg, 16 November 2011
• Speaker: Nigel Farage MEP, UKIP, Co-President of the EFD Group in the European Parliament (Europe of Freedom and Democracy)
• Debate: EU Economic Governance – Statements by the Presidents of the European Council (Herman Van Rompuy), the Commission (José Manuel Barroso) and the Eurogroup (Jean-Claude Juncker) – [2011/2902(RSP)]:
Via ForAmericaInc: Perjury:
See Doug Ross has more:
Thanks to Judicial Watch, we now have more evidence that Kagan fibbed during her sworn testimony.
• An October 13, 2009, exchange between Kagan and former Deputy Solicitor General Neal Katyal. Katyal informs Kagan, “We just got Snowe on health care,” referring to Senator Olympia Snowe (R-ME). (The bulk of the email exchange reflects a discussion about Kagan, and also provides instructions regarding a hiring decision within the agency, although the nature of the position is unclear. When Katyal asks if Kagan wants to handle the hire via email or in person meeting, Kagan responds, “In person. I’ll call a meeting when I return.”)
• A March 21, 2010, email from Kagan to then-Senior Counselor for Access to Justice Laurence Tribe: “I hear they have the votes Larry!! Simply amazing…” Tribe responds, “So healthcare is basically done! Remarkable.”
• A March 16, 2010, email from Kagan to David Barron, then-acting head of the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel, asked if he had seen an article by Michael McConnell published in the Wall Street Journal that discussed a strategy by Democrats to “‘deem’ ObamaCare into Law without voting.” “Did you seee [sic] Michael McConnell’s piece in the wsj?” Kagan writes in an email with the subject line “Health care q.” “YES, HE IS GETTING THIS GOING,” replied Barron.
I wasn’t sure based on the email shown on the video, but with that additional information, she sure as hell needs to recuse herself.
Via Breitbart TV: Miller: Congressional Insider Trading ‘Stinks To High Heaven':
Ezra Levant: Occupy secrets revealed!:
Big Government: Questions You Don’t Have To Ask Tea Partiers.
Big yucks as College Politico and others from MRC TV dramatically pose #OWS questions mined from Twitter.
The Shark Tank: Herman Cain Heckled by Ron Paul Supporters
Thanks to Brian B. for most of these.