In the same way they targeted donors to Republican rival Mitt Romney for attack, the Obama Campaign’s fraudulent “Truth Team” website has singled out several patriotic groups of military heroes, calling them a “cadre of conservative groups” and “operatives” who are trying to “swiftboat” the President.
They are in fact, retired military heroes opposing Obama’s reelection because of the damage his administration is doing to our National Security.
Big Government reported:
Several veterans’ groups have spoken out against the Obama administration’s habit of taking credit for the Osama bin Laden raid and leaking military secrets for political gain–so the Obama campaign is trying to shoot the messenger.
The charge made by the Obama campaign is that the veterans’ groups are “Swift Boat 2.0”–referring to the group that launched a series of ads (never refuted) in 2004 contesting claims by then-Democrat presidential candidate John Kerry about his war record. Left-wing groups aligned with the Obama administration have even gone so far as to call the U.S. Navy Seals “gutless” for their participation in criticism of Obama.
Ryan Zinke, a member of the Montana state Senate and a U.S. Navy SEAL from 1985 to 2008, told Breitbart News: “It’s a sad time for America when a President has to resort to bully tactics, intimidation, and misleading personal attacks against anyone who dares to speak out and be heard. The good thing is Americans have a long history of defeating tyrants.”
Juan Williams, filling in for Bill O’Reilly, last week, characterized critics of OPSEC veterans as “the far left”. OPSEC is one of the groups the Obama camp has targeted on the Truth Team website.
I wonder if Williams would be willing to characterize the President of the United States member of “the far left” as he has joined their shrill voices by adding Special Op heroes to his enemies list?
The groups targeted by Obama:
Special Operations Speaks:
We, as veterans, legatees, and supporters of the Special Operations communities of all the Armed Forces, have noted with dismay and deep alarm the recent stream of highly damaging leaks of information about various aspects of America’s shadow war in the overall War on Terror. Our principles are the same as when we were in active service — Duty, Honor, Country.
Our goals are:
- To emphasize the pressing need for the nation and its representatives to understand the value of our Constitution and actively support a return to its application in all phases of government;
- To illuminate the failed operational security environment of the Administration and to provide the public with accurate information about these repeated releases of highly classified information;
- To restore accountability in government and with it the trust in our government that We The People deserve and demand.
Special Operations for America:
- Special Operations for America (SOFA) is committed to a strong and independent military that is capable of defending America’s freedoms and interests.
- SOFA is dedicated to restoring strong leadership to the Office of the Commander-in-Chief and those senior officials appointed by the President.
- SOFA believes in American exceptionalism along with leadership that does not minimize American greatness or politicize military achievements for personal gain.
- SOFA pledges to accurately address issues that affect our military and those core threats to National Security.
- SOFA will identify and provide accurate information on policies that harm or discredit our national security and those who bravely protect us.
STOP the politicians, President Obama and others, from politically capitalizing on US national security operations and secrets!
EDUCATE the public on the importance and necessity of Operational Security in today’s environment.
To Do Nothing is not an option as that allows the special operations and intelligence capabilities to be degraded, and paraded around like a show dog…ACTION IS REQUIRED NOW!
Veterans of a Strong America
America is safe – when America is strong.Veterans for a Strong America is a non-partisan action organization dedicated to educating the public, members of Congress and the Executive Branch about our 5 Step Mission to make America Strong:
- We must grow the world’s strongest, most robust economy and cut spending in order to reduce the National Debt
- We must strengthen and modernize America’s Military so that no adversary will even contemplate a challenge to our security and safety
- We must Implement a common-sense national energy policy that will power America into the 21st century
- We must re-build our intelligence community in order to prevent another 9-11
- We must design a legal framework that allows America’s law enforcement agencies to prosecute terrorism on a global battlefield
Veterans for a Strong America’s response to the Truth Team hit piece: Obama names Veterans for a Strong America and others as Enemies of the Statist
The Blaze: Obama and the Politics of Treason:
President Obama has dismissed and derided the former military and intelligence officers who believe his administration passed out sensitive national security information for partisan gain. In a press conference yesterday, he said of the Special Operations OPSEC Education Fund and similar groups—“I don’t take these folks too seriously.”
Unsurprisingly, the White House has been quick to attack the men behind these accusations instead of explaining to the American people that this administration has not leveraged defense secrets for positive press reports. The best Obama was able to muster in his defense yesterday was “this kind of stuff springs up before election time.”
Though we will likely never find out the source of the leaks, President Obama appears more upset about them as a political liability than a possible threat to our national security. That alone is cause for concern.
Fox Nation: Communist Party Endorses Obama For 2012
Weasel Zippers: Navy SEALs Slam Obama Over “Condescending And Belittling” Comments…
Liked by Doug Ross, thanks!