Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
The Council In Action!
Liberty’s Spirit has a great new piece over at the Times of Israel, Becoming an Autism-warrior-parent, Channeling Deborah, Esther and Miriam
And Nice Deb has a sparkling new piece over at Breitbart, Senate Dems Pulling an All Nighter To Draw Attention To Climate Change
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- Liberty’s Spirit – From “War on Women” to the New Inane, “Ban the word Bossy”
- The Noisy Room – A Russian Buffet Of Archduke Franz Ferdinand Moments
- Ask Marion – Fomenting Revolution in the Ukraine
- Rhymes With Right – Some Thoughts On Tuesday’s Primary
- Bookworm Room – Proposed changes to the SAT show that the Left is gaming the system to bring egalitarianism to the inegalitarian world of higher education
- Joshuapundit–The Mysterious Case Of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH 370
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Evil Is ‘Very Relative’
- The Right Planet – Bill Maher’s Bulls**t
- The Razor – Occupy Hollywood
- The Glittering Eye –When Branches of Government Collide
- Nice Deb – #CPAC2014 Ted Cruz Bloggers Briefing (Video)
- VA Right! – Freedom Lullaby – The Martha Boneta Story in Song
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – New World Disorder
- The Independent Sentinel – Chilling: President Obama Threatened Several Governors This Week
- Simply Jews – Apropos Crimea…
- The Blue Ridge Forum – VA House of Delegates ‘Commend’ A Mosque With A Dark Past
- The Pirate’s Cove – Whew! Another Moonbat Article Describing How To Talk To A Denier
- Bret Stephens/WSJ – Anatomy of a feckless Presidency submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Sultan Knish –The Black Hitler of Harlem submitted by The Noisy Room
- Washington Free Beacon –Soros Money Linked To Controversial FCC Newsroom Studysubmitted by Ask Marion
- Sabato’s Crystal Ball/Sean Trende – It’s Time to Increase the Size of the House submitted byRhymes with Right
- Times Of Israel/Dumisami Washington–7 reasons why the Palestinian crisis & the Black struggle for freedom are absolutely nothing alike submitted by Bookworm Room
- Dave Barry/TIME – Dave Barry Learns Everything You Need to Know About Being a Husband From Reading 50 Shades of Grey submitted by Joshuapundit
- 1st Street Journal – Economics 101: When Government is Friendly to Business, Business Gets Done and Jobs are Created submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- The House Of Eratosthenes – The Candyass Conundrum submitted by The Right Planet
- Zombie – Progressive Racism: The Hidden Motive Driving Modern Politics submitted by The Razor
- Megan McArdle – More Obamacare Numbers, More Speculation submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Freedom Outpost –Pat Caddell: “John Boehner has been Purposely Suppressing Anything on Benghazi” submitted by Nice Deb
- The Algemeiner – Jewish Traveler Saved From Lost Malaysia Flight by Orthodox Agent Insisting on Shabbat Observance submitted by VA Right!
- War On The Rocks – Navy and Marine Power from the Sea submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Charles Krauthammer/Washington Post –The Wages Of Weakness submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Michael Totten – Pity the Vassals of Moscow submitted by The Watcher
- Red Orbit – Sex, Smell And Science – The Genetics Of Olfaction submitted by Watcher