Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
The Council In Action!
- Liberty’s Spirit has a fine new piece up at the Times of Israel, Yom Hashoah, the 3-D test, and Those with Special Needs
- Bookworm Room was cited by James Taranto in the Wall Street Journal’s ‘Best Of The Web’
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- Liberty’s Spirit – Contretemps and Candidates…The GOP POTUS Run Begins
- The Right Planet – Journey to the Center of the Common Core, Pt. 2
- The Noisy Room – War Games As Putin Covets Eastern Ukraine And Beyond
- The Independent Sentinel – Obama’s Platform Is Eerily Similar to the Communist Party USA’s
- Joshuapundit–Racist Poker….Show Me Your Cards
- The Colossus of Rhodey – “She’s only seventeen, so don’t judge too harshly”
- Ask Marion – Sarah Palin… The Case for a Palin Candidacy for President in 2016
- Simply Jews – Patricia McAllister and the Holocaust Remembrance day
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Future aQ
- Bookworm Room – The need for loud, swift action in response to John Kerry’s libelous statements about Israel
- The Razor – Shifting Political Alliances and Friendships
- Nice Deb – Corrupt Ex-DHS IG Placed on Leave After Senate Probe Finds He Altered Reports (Video)
- The Glittering Eye –Scarcity Drives Technological Progress
- Rhymes With Right – Racism In Western Washington
- VA Right! – Obama’s Progressive Ideology Fails on Every Front
- Midknight Review – A well educated conservative and his response to the Misfits now serving as Over Lords to this once great nation.
- Maggie’s Notebook – Rebecca Steinitz, Educator, Writes to Obama About Daughter’s Common Core Testing
- Jewish American Patriots – Truth Is Not Racism
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – The Mostly nonchalant Reaction To Fatah;s Embrace Of Hamas
- The Pirate’s Cove – Ted Cruz Calls On John Kerry To Resign Over Israel “Apartheid” Remarks
- Kimberly Strauss/WSJ – Tom Steyer’s Glass House submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Crisis Magazine – How Common Core Literary Standards Undermine Education submitted byThe Right Planet
- Mark Steyn –How Now White Cowman? submitted by The Noisy Room
- Kevin D. Williamson/NRO –Bundy’s Racial Rhetoric submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Dorothy Thompson – Who Goes Nazi? submitted by Joshuapundit
- The First Street Journal – Sonia Sotomayor, the Left, and Affirmative Action: their answers are wrong because they aren’t addressing the right problems submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Rush Limbaugh –GOP On A Suicide Mission submitted by Ask Marion
- The Contentious Centrist – Would You Trust This Person To Babysit Your Children? submitted by Simply Jews
- Thanassis Cambanis/Boston Globe – How can America really promote democracy abroad?submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Pop Chassid–20 Photos That Change The Holocaust Narrative submitted by Bookworm Room
- Daniel F. Craviotto Jr/WSJ – A Doctor’s Declaration of Independence submitted by The Razor
- Matt Walsh –Here’s The Post Where I’m Accused Of Defending Donald Sterling submitted by Nice Deb
- KausFiles – A Marxist Analysis Of Hillary submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Discriminations – The Contradictions Of Sonia Sotomayor submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Daily Caller – Politico Shoots The Messenger submitted by VA Right!
- Elder Of Ziyon – The saga of Christy Anastas, Palestinian defender of Israel, continues submitted by The Watcher
- Doug Ross@ Journal – HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS: Administration’s Benghazi Lies Were an “Effort to Protect, Re-Elect Obama” submitted by The Watcher