Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
The Council In Action!!
latest is up at the Times of Israel Britain And Sweden Send A Clear Message To Israel
- This week, The MidKnight Review, The Pirate’s Cove, The Gates Of Vienna and The Other McCainearned honorable mention status with some great articles.You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- The Noisy Room – The Brookings Institution and Qatar – The Money, Power and Influence Behind Global Terror
- The Independent Sentinel – Rest Assured Your Government Has ISIS Under Control
- Simply Jews – Naomi Wolf and her two sources system
- Joshuapundit–The Left’s Latest Big Lie : “Ebola Outbreak Is Due To GOP Cuts”
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Columbus Day!
- The Razor – Ebola in America: 2 Weeks In
- The Right Planet – Two Examples of Why I Can’t Do Liberalism
- Rhymes With Right – Wendy Davis Desperately Attacks Abbott’s Disability
- Nice Deb – Kurdish Female Fighters Holding the Line in Kobani
- Bookworm Room – This American life lovingly focuses on Jewish wrongs, while ignoring Muslim depredations
- VA Right! – 2014 US Senate Race – Analyzing the Polls in Close Races Plus My Prediction!
- The Glittering Eye –The Accounting
- Ask Marion – Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- MidKnight Review – ObamaCare would be a criminal enterprise in the private sector
- The Pirate’s Cove – Leftists: Abortion On Demand Is Totally About Women’s Health, Ya Know!
- The Gates Of Vienna – The Terror-Funding Roads That Pass Through Qatar
- The Other McCain – Lawyer: Convicted Sex Teacher Has ‘Significant Psychological Issues’
- Sultan Knish –The Progressive Missionaries of Unhappiness submitted by The Noisy Room
- Stephen F. Hayes/The Weekly Standard –Failure Upon Failure, The Disintegration of the Obama Presidency submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Point Of No Return – When Granny had dinner with the Mufti submitted by Simply Jews
- Michael Totten – From Havana to Hanoi submitted by Joshuapundit
- John Nagl/The Politico – America Needs A more Aggressive Strategy Against ISIL- Nowsubmitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Jakub Grygiel/The American Interest –Obama And Commodus submitted by The Razor
- Jeff Nyquist – Opening Moscow’s Bag of Political and Strategic Tricks submitted by The Right Planet
- Volokh Conspiracy – William Howard Obama? submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Paul Rahe/Ricochet –The Centers for Disease Control Loses Its Grip submitted by Nice Deb
- Victor Davis Hansen/NRO–Ruins Of The Middle East submitted by Bookworm Room
- Clash Daily – 15 B.S. Research Projects That NIH Wasted $10 Million of Your Money On Instead of Studying Ebola submitted by VA Right!
- JustOneMinute – The Health Scare That’s Always There submitted by The Glittering Eye
- TechCrunch.Com – Edward Snowden’s Privacy Tips submitted by The Watcher
- Roger L. Simon/PJ Media –What Happens if Republicans Win? submitted by The Watcher
- Judith Shulevitz/The New Republic – Accused College Rapists Have Rights, Too submitted by The Watcher
Every Wednesday, the Council has its weekly contest with the members nominating two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. The votes are cast by the Council, and the results are posted on Friday morning.
It’s a weekly magazine of some of the best stuff written in the blogosphere, and you won’t want to miss it…or any of the other fantabulous Watcher’s Council content.
Make sure to tune in every Monday for the Watcher’s Forum. And every Tuesday morning, we reveal the weeks’ nominees for Weasel of the Week, with the recipient of the famed Statuette of Shame outed Thursday.