State Dept. Memo Shows Obama Admin. Considering Plan To Transfer Ebola Patients to US (Video)

FOX News obtained a State Department memo that confirms what Judicial Watch originally reported on October 17 – that the Obama administration is considering a plan to transfer infected Ebola patients to the US. for treatment.

It’s not clear who would bear the  costs of transporting and treating the non-citizen Ebola patients but Judicial Watch reported that “the plans include special waivers of laws and regulations that ban the admission of non-citizens with a communicable disease as dangerous as Ebola.”

Apparently, none of this is any of the American people’s business because when White House Spokesperson Josh Earnest was asked about the memo, he would not confirm nor deny the document exists. While the Obama administration publicly denies claims that they are exploring plans to bring non-U.S. citizens infected with Ebola to the United States for treatment, apparently they’re telling Congress something entirely different.

According to Rep. Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, members of the media and his office “have received confidential communications saying that those plans are being developed.”

Initially, the potentially illegal plans were being kept secret from Congress, but Goodlatte sent a letter of inquiry to the White House, last week.

Via Gateway Pundit,  FOX News reported

“Members of the media, my office have received confidential communications saying that those plans are being developed,” Goodlatte said Monday night.

“This is simply a matter of common sense that if you are concerned about this problem spreading — and this is a deadly disease that we’re even concerned about the great health care workers when they come back not spreading it — we certainly shouldn’t be bringing in the patients.”

But a State Department official said Tuesday that they’re only talking about letting other countries use U.S. planes to transport Ebola patients to their own home countries.

4 thoughts on “State Dept. Memo Shows Obama Admin. Considering Plan To Transfer Ebola Patients to US (Video)

  1. This sounds exactly like some nightmare plan hatched out of the State Department. Not that it has ever stopped them before, but it’s completely illegal also. It’s against the law to knowingly admit someone {non citizen} with a highly infectious contagious disease into the Country.

    Someone better inform Governor Crispy Creme so he has enough time to schedule a news conference with a demoCrap who is running for re-election. Then of course, he can cave on his position a day or two later. Just so he can look like a bigger A$$ than he really is.

    Liked by 1 person

  2. Probably nearly every ZPG believer is either a socialist (i.e. – a Democrap) or worse, so it’s not surprising the socialists who run our government (bureaucrats and electeds) would favor this.

    Simply a matter of population control, as far as they’re concerned. And that concern doesn’t extend to feelings of empathy for the U.S. citizen victims of their policies, because Ebola victims will never get close enough to them to affect/infect them.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s