Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
The Council In Action!!
Bookworm Room scored this week by being linked at James Taranto’s Best of the Web at the Wall Street Journal!
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- Rhymes With Right – Will Speaker Joe Straus Reappoint Dem Committee Chair Who Called Republicans Stupid, Ignorant?
- The Noisy Room – America’s Fire Sale – BlackEnergy Cyberterrorism – ‘Trojan Horse’ Bug Lurking in Vital US Computers Since 2011
- Joshuapundit–The Day The World Stopped
- Simply Jews – On the American political discourse: the poisonous bitterness of the losers
- The Independent Sentinel – Obama Moves to Make the Internet a Public Monopoly
- The Razor – Gravity – Proved Yet Again
- The Right Planet – Ignoring Communism’s Crimes Against Humanity
- Bookworm Room – America’s morality vacuum – if you’re the right victim class, if it feels good, do it
- Nice Deb – Radical UHURU Black Power Group Puts Bounty On Officer Darren Wilson and Family’s Heads – Where’s Holder?
- The Glittering Eye –Why The Republicans Won
- VA Right! – My ‘Citizen’s Time’ Comments at the Hanover School Board Meeting on the 9/11 “Blame America” Video
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Dear Supreme Leader
- Midnight Review – No WMD’s? Wanna Bet?
- Blazing Cat Fur – Indonesian “Hijabers” oppose Westernization
- The Pirate’s Cove – Obama Pushes FCC On Net Neutrality
- The Political Commentator – Crisis Management Obama-Style (Humor)
- Seraphic Secret – Veteran’s Day, 2014: My Favorite Veteran, Rabbi Abraham Avrech z’l
- Texpatriate – Texas Will Never Turn Blue submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Daniel Greenfield/ Frontpage Mag–Are You There Allah? It’s Me, John Kerry submitted by The Noisy Room
- Kurt Schlichter – A Massive, Humiliating And Awesome Rejection submitted by Joshuapundit
- Anne’s Opinions – Outrageous Outrage Over The Temple Mount submitted by Simply Jews
- Sultan Knish –The Democratic Party’s Civil War Is Here submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- The American Interest –Sunni Tribes Left Defenseless Against ISIS submitted by The Razor
- Leon H. Wolf/Red State – If I Were Complicit with Mass Murder, I’d Want to Rewrite History, Too submitted by The Right Planet
- Monster Hunter Nation–SJW Cannibal Feeding Frenzy submitted by Bookworm Room
- Andrew McCarthy/NRO –Amnesty and Impeachment submitted by Nice Deb
- Points And Figures – The State of Illinois Has Hope, and Needs Change submitted by The Glittering Eye
- NewsMax – Charles Rangel: Calling Tea Party ‘White Crackers’ Was ‘Endearment’ submitted by VA Right!
- The Navy Times – China Truth-Teller Fired by U.S. Navy submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Isi Liebler – Obama Is Seeking A Confrontation With Israel submitted by The Watcher
- Kevin D. Williamson/NRO – Julia Lost submitted by The Watcher