Last week, Sue Payne of WCBM called into Mark Levin’s radio show with some bombshell information about Obama’s new immigration Task Force on new Americans that was created by Obama November 21 to implement his executive amnesty. The Task Force began meeting in Jan – Feb 2015, and Sue was invited to listen in on a series of three phone calls.
She learned about the Regime’s insidious plan to use American citizens’ tax dollars to subsidize these “New Americans” and give them Social Security benefits and other benefits the White House says they are “entitled to”.
Sue said that it became clear while listening in on the conference call that Obama plans to legalize much more than 5 million illegal immigrants – she thinks it going to be more like 13-15 million. There were 16 members of Obama’s Cabinet in on the call, including La Raza’s Cecilia Nunoz, she said.
The plan is to create a ‘country within a country’ of these“emergent immigrant communities” who will not be expected to assimilate as they receive government benefits.
Some of the information exchanged via Sue Payne, WCBM:
- Immigrants should be viewed as seedlings to be planted in fertile soil to grow. The fertile soil was equated to the “receiving communities” which would be those communities the illegal aliens are now living in, but once out of the shadows, these communities become welcoming or receiving communities.
- Others commented that these same communities would be viewed as “emergent immigrant communities”
- As a listener on the call, it was easy to logically see how these communities would welcome immigrants out of the shadows, but also, it could be construed that the host community members might well be relegated into the shadows. In essence, the seedlings consume the host and what was once the original community is transformed.
- One comment cautioned against assuming these “New Americans” would want to assimilate. The interest was in navigation, not assimilation, and the navigation was through the system, focused on benefits.
- Another commented that not all the New Americans would want work permits; rather many of the immigrant women wanted to be home with their children and not work, provided taxpayer benefits are secured for them and their children.
- Another suggestion indicated that the Task Force consider these New Americans as refugees or asylum seekers, and as such considered for cash, medical, educational, and housing benefits.
More at the link – including the Task Force’s brilliant idea for a new name for Thanksgiving.
Judicial Watch has reportedly already begun an investigation into the Task Force on New Americans.