Saturday Movie Matinee: A Guide To The Dark Side

Pat Condell: A guide to the dark side:

Condell deciphers the progressive mind as only he can.

TruthRevoltOriginals: Andrew Klavan: 50 Shades of Barack Obama:

Walid Shoebat Explosive Interview with Michael Savage (March 26, 2015)

Mark Levin: Obama Is ‘The Greatest Threat The Jews Face … Since The 1930s’

TruthRevoltOriginals: Ben Shapiro: Obama’s Faith in Iran:

Trey Gowdy Slams Hillary for Failing to Turn Over Server and for Wiping the Server Clean:

Liberal Mecca? Paris Air Quality Worse than Shanghai!!! | Trifecta:

Top Right News: Black Indiana Democrat Accuses GOP Member’s TODDLER of Racism:

New video shows a Black state legislator issuing a stunning slur of racism — against atoddler.

During a heated debate over the recently passed-and-signed Religious Freedom Restoration Act in the Indiana House, State Rep. Vanessa Summers (D-Indianapolis) went after her White Republican debate opponent’s 18-month-old son, accusing him, and his parents by extension, of racism.

Summers said of GOP Rep. Jud McMillan’s young son, “I love his little son, but he’s scared of me because of my color — and that’s horrible.”

Lawmakers could be heard gasping and groaning after the comment.

“It’s true,” Summers said defiantly. “And that’s something we are going to work on. … I asked him please, ‘Introduce your child to some people of color so he won’t live his life as a prejudice person.’ I would like for you all to not vote for this bill.”

The unbelievable comments begin after she turns the debate from religion into a race issue at around the 2:32 mark:

Colin Flaherty: Old White Dude saves family from black mob violence attack. Gets arrested:

White man gets arrested for self defense against black mob. That’s not the way the local TV news station told it, though.

They said he was out beating kids for apparently no reason what so ever.

Colin Flaherty: Interview with the mother charged after defending family. 

Colin Flaherty: Black mob violence – that was the week that was:

Palette cleanser?

I’m sorry – That wasn’t a palette cleanser at all, was it? I have a cruel sense of humor, sometimes.

One thought on “Saturday Movie Matinee: A Guide To The Dark Side

  1. If you live anywhere where there are more then a sprinkling of blacks, you are out of your mind. I live in a small town in w Texas with mostly latinos and Tejanos and that is fine with me.

    They’ve done this to themselves-I wouldn’t consider ever hiring one again, much less befriending any of them-I like to say that 95% of them are ruining it for the other 5%. They can marinade in the urban shitholes they’ve made for themselves but we all know that’s going to get passé and they’ll be coming into white or Mex neighborhoods looking for easy pickings. (tracking device!) Then there’s going to be real blood.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s