“Actively considering.” In other words, it’s a done deal.
Via CNS News:
The Obama administration is mulling “resettlement” among other steps in response to a refugee crisis dubbed the worst in Europe since the end of World War II, a White House official said on Monday.
“The administration is actively considering a range of approaches to be more responsive to the global refugee crisis, including with regard to refugee resettlement,” National Security Council spokesman Peter Boogaard said in a statement.
“We are also in regular contact with countries in the Middle East and Europe who have been greatly impacted by the increased refugee flows,” he said.
Rumors abound that many of these “refuges” are not refugees at all, but “opportunists from various regions, mostly North Africa, using the chaos in Libya/Syria to gain entry into Europe” where they can take advantage of generous welfare benefits.
A post at the Daily Caller, which exposes the real story behind the photo of the drowned Syrian boy that went viral, seems to bear this out.
According to The Wall Street Journal, Abdullah Kurdi, the little boy’s father, was living in a relatively safe area in a Turkish town for three years while working on construction sites for 50 Turkish lira (roughly $17) a day.
However, Kurdi told a Syrian radio station it was not enough to support himself and his family and he relied on his sister Tima Kurdi, who is a 20-year resident of Canada, to assist in paying the rent.
It should be noted that Tima told reporters Thursday that the family just came to Turkey last year, even though WSJ points out he came to Turkey three years ago, and his Facebook “shows pictures of the family in Istanbul crossing the Bosporus and feeding pigeons next to the famous Yeni Cami, or new mosque.”
Mass migration rampages by Islamic “refugees” are being described by eye-witnesses. A Facebook post written by a formerly sympathetic Pole, describes the chaos at the border between Italy and Austria:
We spent three hours on the border, but failed to get through. The whole group was later transported back to Italy by the police. The bus is butchered, feces smeared, scratched, broken windows. And this is supposed to be an idea for the demographics? These big powerful hordes?
Among them there were almost no women and children – the vast majority was aggressive young men. Just yesterday I read the news on all the websites with real compassion, worried about their fate and today after what I saw I am just afraid. And I am happy they do not choose our country as their destination. We Poles are simply not ready to accept these people – neither culturally nor financially. I do not know if anyone is ready. A giant pathology is approaching the EU, one which we have never seen before. And sorry if anyone is offended by this entry.
A car with humanitarian aid came. Food and water. They just toppled it and stole everything. With megaphones the Austrians announced a message that there is consensus for them to cross over the border – they wanted to register them and let them go on – but they did not understand these messages. None. And it was all the greatest horror … From those few thousand people nobody understood neither Italian nor English, or German, or Russian, or Spanish … What mattered was the law of the fist.
They fought for permission to move on, but they were already allowed to do so. They did not understand that! They broke into the French bus – everything was stolen in a short time. Never in my short life, I had no opportunity to watch such scenes and I feel that this is just the beginning. On a final note, it is worth helping, but not at any price.” (link)
In this video, Hungarian Police and Hungarian aid workers meekly attempt to deliver water and food to the refugees but the aid is rejected by most of them, apparently because it comes from the hands of the infidels. Only a few youngsters can be seen accepting the supplies.
Here are some African migrants in Italy, doing their best #BlackLivesMatter impersonation:
Meanwhile, the UK Express reports: “AN OPERATIVE working for Islamic State has revealed the terror group has successfully smuggled thousands of covert jihadists into Europe.”
The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees.
The ISIS smuggler, who is in his thirties and is described as having a trimmed jet-black beard, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success.
“Just wait,” he smiled.
The Islamic State operative spoke exclusively to BuzzFeed on the condition of anonymity and is believed to be the first to confirm plans to infiltrate western countries.
So naturally Obama thinks it’s a fun idea to take in as many of these people as possible.