This week’s page is dedicated to the memory of a great man, proof that not all heroes are found on the battlefield. Antonin Scalia was someone whom fought for the principles our Founders bequeathed us no matter what the odds. Sometimes he won, sometimes not, but he never quit.
Possumus orare sicut alius -“We can only pray there will be another like him.”
And to send you on your journey, Giudice Onorato, Placido Domingo in his prime with ‘Nessun Dorma’ from ‘Turandot’ something Puccini wrote just before he too ascended to the Next World.
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
Terresa Monroe-Hamilton of The Noisy Room was cited and received a boatload of traffic via Mark Levin this week, not the first time The Great One has fingered one of the Council’s efforts for special attention.
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- The Noisy Room – A Constitutional Originalist Falls And Everything Is At Stake For Conservatives And The Republic
- Stately McDaniel Manor – Antonin Scalia: What’s An Oath Worth?
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Reap The Whirlwind
- Puma By Design – Shaming Barack: Iran Releases Footage, Re-Enacts Capture of US Sailors at Parade
- VA Right! – When Did Ted Cruz Become an Anti-Republican Anti-Establishment ‘Outsider’? March 23, 2015!
- Fausta’s Blog – Cuba: Francis and Kirill, lost in symbols
- Bookworm Room – Europe’s dystopia present and why, because I’m helpless to stop it, Schadenfreude overwhelms me
- The Razor – Ammo Tax? How About an Abortion Tax?
- The Daley Gator – MSNBS,where Liberals go to panic monger
- The Right Planet – Rancor on the Right — Trump vs. Cruz
- The Glittering Eye –when Debt Makes Sense
- Nice Deb – That Time An Atlantic Reporter Wrote Exactly What A Clinton Stooge Told Him To Write
- The Independent Sentinel – GITMO Grad Stars in Al Qaeda Terror Magazine
- Daniel Greenfield/FrontPage Mag –Forcing Senators Not to Approve An Obama Nominee Must Be TheTop Conservative Priority submitted by The Noisy Room
- Forbes –What If Vladimir Putin Has Hillary Clinton’s Emails? submitted by Stately McDaniel Manor
- Jane’s IHS – China reveals DF-21 MRBM manoeuvrable warhead submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Daniel Greenfield –Obama is Betting the Senate Will Approve his Nominee submitted by Puma By Design
- Ben Shapiro/Daily Wire – The Case For Trump: Trump Has Balls. Voters Like Balls.
submitted by VA Right!
- Jason Poblete – No End in Sight to the Lawless US-Cuba Regulatory Bender submitted by Fausta’s Blog
- Sultan Knish–Good Muslim and Bad Muslimsubmitted by Bookworm Room
- Gavin McCleod/Taki’s Magazine –Future Letter From a Socialist to President Trump submitted by The Razor
- Moonbattery –Trump Threatens to Run Third Partysubmitted by The Daley Gator
- Politically Short – America’s Ruling Class vs. All submitted by The Right Planet
- Mark Moyar/Defining Ideas – The White House’s Seven Deadly Errors submitted by The Glittering Eye
- The Free Beacon –Why Are Liberals So Racist When It Comes to Clarence Thomas? submitted by Nice Deb
- Mark Cunningham/NY Post – Donald Trump has invented a new way to win submitted by The Watcher
- Michael Totten – Hezbollah devours Lebanon submitted by The Watcher