The long awaited film, directed by Michael Bay, stars John Krasinski, Max Martini, and Toby Stevens, tells the real story of what happened in Benghazi. It’s the story the Obama Regime doesn’t want you to know, and Democrats continue to contest.
The following is a “featurette” on the actual heroes who fought to save the lives of their fellow citizens on 9/11/2012 in Benghazi, Libya against overwhelming forces.
It recounts what was most important to them as they headed into battle – their faith, and a belief in doing the right thing. It’s a story that somehow got missed amidst the Obama administration’s lies, corruption and scandal.
In a powerful “Kelly File” exclusive, Mark “Oz” Geist, Kris “Tanto” Paronto and John “Tig” Tiegen reflected on the 2012 attack and reacted to Michael Bay’s much-anticipated film.
Paronto said that the movie left him drained, because it brought him right back to the besieged American diplomatic compound and nearby CIA annex.
“It was a part of me that I relived on the screen, and I realized how much I’d been missing,” Paronto said. “It’s amazing being with your brothers and fighting … being there and being with them and having the faith that you’re going to defeat all the obstacles.”
Tiegen told Megyn that he was surprised during the attack that they were given a “stand-down” order and offered no help, even after Amb. Chris Stevens had been missing for hours.
“13 hours. Nobody comes. That’s the big deal,” Tanto added.
Megyn noted that Hillary Clinton and the White House have relied on Congressional investigations that concluded there was no “stand-down” order given at the annex.
Paronto said it’s “just silly” and Tiegen pointed out that investigators believed everything else the men testified about.
Judging from the movie trailer, this film directed by Michael Bay is exactly what Hillary doesn’t want the public to be reminded about. For one thing, it is pretty clear that the assault on the diplomatic compound on September 11, 2012 was not inspired by a mere video according to the trailer. Also included in the trailer is a scene where the security team is told to stand down after the attack. Coming as it does at a crucial point in the election season, it is sure to inspire quite a bit of buzz. In fact it is already generating a lot of controversy judging from the many comments posted in the IMDB message board even though it is still almost four months away from being released.
If you haven’t seen the preview yet, it looks pretty good (though I think Hillary would beg to differ):
That Michael Bay really has a knack for making spontaneous demonstrations over a Youtube video look pretty intense, doesn’t he?
The hits keep on coming for Hillary Clinton and her amazing, technicolor emails. The latest batch released by the State has Hillary discussing the idea of sending “private security experts” to Libya to arm opposition leaders.
Moreover, in heavily redacted testimony on November 15, 2012, CIA Director Mike Morell and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper confirmed that the US intelligence community was aware that weapons were moving from Libya to Syria.
Hillary Clinton, of course feigned shock and surprise during a Senate hearing in January of 2013, when queried by Rand Paul about the transfer of weapons out of Libya to Syria.
Fox News chief intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge reported on the contents of the emails Wednesday morning.
An April 2011 message from longtime adviser Sidney Blumenthal to Clinton contains a private intelligence assessment on Libya.
Clinton then forwarded the assessment to her deputy chief of staff with the message, “FYI. The idea of using private security experts to arm the opposition should be considered.”
That line was redacted by the State Department, Herridge said. But when the New York Times previously released that email on May 18, it was not blacked out.
Another heavily-redacted email appears to show that then-House Intelligence Committee chairman Mike Rogers (R-Mich.) wanted to discuss the “weapons issue” with Clinton.
Mike Rogers has since retired from Congress to pursue a career in talk radio. *cough*
“An operation by private contractors to arm the Libyan opposition in 2011, before it was fully recognized by the international community, was not permissible. And on its face, critics say, further supports their allegations that there was some kind of off-the-books operation if not by the U.S., then by our allies,” Herridge reported.
Keep in mind – these are the emails she hasn’t already deleted. So – they are the least damning ones.
Flashback to January 2013 when Rand Paul told Hillary that if he were POTUS while Benghazi happened, he would have relieved her of her post.
“I think it’s inexcusable that you did not know about this and you did not read these cables,” Paul said. “Libya has to have been one of the hottest of hot spots in the world. Not to know about the request for securities – really – I think cost these people their lives. Their lives could have been saved had somebody just been more available.”
And then he questioned her about the arms shipments from Libya, through Turkey to Syria (to arm what would become ISIS) and she acted all LOL, WTF?
“To Turkey? I’ll have to take that question for the record. That’s — nobody’s ever raised that with me!”
I guess everyone in the Obama administration knew about the weapons program but Hillary.
Catherine Herridge reported this morning on “America’s Newsroom” that a Defense Intelligence Agency memo from Sept. 16, 2012, concluded that the Benghazi terror attack was planned at least 10 days in advance to coincide with 9/11 and was in retaliation for a drone strike that killed an al Qaeda strategist. The memo was copied to the National Security Council, the State Department and the CIA.
“The intention was to attack the consulate and to kill as many Americans as possible to seek revenge for the [U.S.] killing of Aboyahiye (Alaliby) in Pakistan and in memorial of the 11 September 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center buildings,” the memo said.
Two and a half years after the attack, Judicial Watch was finally able to obtain the memos by suing in federal court.
“The Obama administration says it was a coincidence that [the Benghazi attack] occurred on 9/11. In fact, their intelligence said it wasn’t a coincidence, and in fact, specifically the attack occurred because it was 9/11,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said.