CNN: Another Fast and Furious Gun Shows Up at Murder Scene in Mexico (Video)

One of the more disgraceful legacies of Eric Holder’s tenure as Obama’s Attorney General, is the increased bloodshed we will be dealing with in the years to come on both sides of the Southern border because of his  criminally stupid false flag Operation Fast and Furious..

Mediaite reported:

A CNN report broadcast on Tuesday revealed that guns released to Mexican gangs as part of the Fast and Furious “gun-walking” operation are continuing to show up at scenes of violence sound of the American border. According to the CNN report, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives acknowledged that more weapons released into Mexico are likely to continue surfacing in the coming years.

 

During an interview in October of 2011, an inscensed Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu blasted Atty General Holder for engaging in what he called a cover-up and outright conspiracy which has “risen to the level of criminal.” He claimed that his deputies and American citizens in general will be facing the barrels of the Fast and Furious guns well into the future. “We couldn’t make this stuff up in our wildest nightmares,” he said.

“2000 semi automatic, fully automatic AK 47s, 50 caliber rifles, my deputies don’t even have this firepower in AZ and we’ve given it to these people we’re fighting, and now the Atty General of Mexico has been attacking the US publicly, demanding accountability, demanding criminal charges against the government. And President Obama who’s gone on this worldwide tour to apologize for America (which I’ve always disagreed with, and been embarrassed by) – the one apology he should be making is to Mexico. 200+ people according to their attorney general have been murdered – have been killed by these very weapons that Holder and his group of accomplices have handed to them. And now, Brian Terry a hero in our border patrol, who served as a police officer, who served in the US Marine Corps, was murdered on American soil, in my state, and you’re about to hear the Sheriffs out here unleash upon Eric Holder. We asked for help to fight against the cartels, to fight illegal immigration, secure the border, and what we got back was a lawsuit, to sue our state, to fight us for  enforcing the law – the very job that we’re sworn to do – put up billboard signs in my county warning American citizens that it’s not safe to travel because of drug cartels, and now they’ve armed the very enemy we’re fighting…This for us is more than personal — our deputies, our citizens are going to be facing in the future the barrels of guns that our own government has given to criminals. We couldn’t make this stuff up in our wildest nightmares.”

He went on, “this clearly was a plot by our government (I’ve never been one to buy into conspiracies – but this is as clear as day to me) It’s as clear as day to me this was an effort by Barack Obama, Eric Holder and Janet Napolitano to make an aggressive assault against 2nd Amendment rights to bear arms…”

Oh – Apparently The White House Was The Source For Dick Durbin’s “Top House Republican” Smear

This is an update to yesterday’s story about Little Dick Durbin’s  October 20 Facebook post that had tongues wagging in Washington, this week.  Durbin wrote, “in a ‘negotiation’ meeting with the president, one GOP House Leader told the president: ‘I cannot even stand to look at you.’”

dramatic-chipmunk-o (1)

Yesterday, the White House flatly denied that it happened, while Dick Durbin stood by his story.

Now, via Huffpo, we see that some sort of explanation  has been hashed out:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) told his Democratic caucus last week in a private meeting that a top House Republican said to President Barack Obama, “I cannot even stand to look at you,” according to two Democratic senators who were present.

The account was confirmed by two Senate Democratic aides who said they independently learned of the exchange from other senators.

A White House official said Thursday that the administration did relay such a message to Reid, but that it was the result of a miscommunication.

“While the quote attributed to a Republican lawmaker in the House GOP meeting with the President is not accurate, there was a miscommunication when the White House read out that meeting to Senate Democrats, and we regret the misunderstanding,” the official said in a statement.

So Harry Reid was spreading lies, again, and the White House is covering his behind by saying it was a “miscommunication.” As if something like that can be miscommunicated.

Maybe what the White House really said was,  the top Republican (Pete Sessions, it turns out) LOOKED like he couldn’t even stand looking at Obama.”

Moe Lane reports that Rep. Pete Sessions is demanding an apology for the lie (which is two weeks old, it turns out), but thinks it’s unlikely he’ll get one:

SML Reid, Dick Durbin, and President Obama don’t really think that people who disagree with them are worth apologizing to.  Heck, I’m not certain these days whether any of them think that we’re really people. I know that that’s a horrible thing to say, but it’s based on their past behavior, so said horribleness is not exactly my problem.

And now the story is no longer operative and the White House needs to disavow it as best they can while everyone (except Republicans) keeps their integrity.

See, now the White House actually needs something from Congress, which means that it needs something from the House, which means that it needs something from the GOP.  Alas, Dick Durbin had already opened his mouth and repeated an internal-consumption lie that seemed a good idea at the time.  That had to be fixed. Quickly. And with no foolishness, for once. But also: no apology.  Merely… “regrets.”

Video: Tearful Christian Woman Terrorized Out Of Her Syrian Village Begs Obama To Stop Arming The Rebel Jihadists

syria

The battle rages on for the ancient Christian town of Maaloula, Syria  despite reports that government forces had retaken it.

BBC reported:

Government forces are in Maaloula, but there is still fighting going on. I’ve heard a lot of heavy fire and one or two large explosions as well. Their opponents from the al-Nusra Front – the armed rebel group that is allied with al-Qaeda – appear to still be in the town. I’ve seen about half a dozen wounded government soldiers driven back at speed towards their rear echelon.

I’ve spoken to some local members of the National Defence Forces, a pro-government militia. They say they are fighting for their town and the fact it was a place where Christians and Muslims once lived side by side. They say they are fighting against the people they regard as terrorists.

The town’s residents fled in a hurry to Damascus when the rebels first moved in. They are very upset and angry about what happened. Some told me that when they left, the al-Nusra Front desecrated some of their churches. There is quite a bit of damage to the town, but I can’t see considerable damage to the holy places. In fact, I can see a big statue of the Virgin Mary that is very much intact.

Free Syrian Army (FSA) units and members of the jihadist al-Nusra Front occupied Maaloula for several hours on Thursday before withdrawing when their positions were bombed by government warplanes.

Syrian-militants-650x330

Syria’s state SANA news agency  uses the government’s preferred term “terrorists” to describe the rebels….

Via the Globe and Mail:

A Maaloula resident said the rebels, many of them sporting beards and shouting Allahu Akbar, or God is great, attacked Christian homes and churches shortly after moving into the village overnight.

“They shot and killed people. I heard gunshots and then I saw three bodies lying in the middle of a street in the old quarters of the village,” said the resident, reached by telephone from neighbouring Jordan. “So many people fled the village for safety.”

Now, Maaloula “is a ghost town. Where is President Obama to see what befallen on us?” asked the man, who spoke on condition of anonymity for fear of reprisal by the rebels.

According to one eye witness, five Christians were seized and  told, “either you convert to Islam, or you will be beheaded.”

A  Christian woman from the besieged town who had fled to Damascus tearfully told a BBC reporter about the Free Syrian Army & Al Qaeda Infestation, and begged Obama to stop sending them weapons “because they are killing us!” When asked what the rebels she saw terrorizing the town looked like, she said said they were wearing “Free Syrian Army” clothes. Those would be the “good guys” Obama has been arming. Note that they have been fighting right alongside the al Qaeda affiliated al-Nusra Front.

When the reporter asked her about Obama’s plan to punish the regime for killing civilians with chemical weapons, she cried, “no that’s wrong! It’s wrong!…it’s a big liar (sic) you can watch the video (this one?)  and you can tell…”

We absolutely need to stay out of this war. My God, I’m rooting for the government forces Obama wants to bomb to beat back the rebels Obama’s been arming.

UPDATE:

I saw reports about this last week, last week but they were second hand, unverified reports. Now, the nun has come forward to tell the story first hand to RT. Her story has yet to be corroborated by other news sources.

Weasel Zippers: Catholic Nun In Syria Says Al Nusra Front Fighters Dismembered Young Alawite Girl With A Frame Saw While She Was Still Alive…

Via RT:

Mother Agnes, a catholic nun, who has been living in Syria for 20 years and has been reporting actively on what has been going on in the war-ravaged country, says she carefully studied the video featuring allegedly victims of the chemical weapons attack in the Syrian village of Guta in August and now questions its authenticity. […]

MA: In the village of Estreba they massacred all the residents and burnt down their houses. In the village of al-Khratta almost all the 37 locals were killed. Only ten people were able to escape.

A total of twelve Alawite villages were subjected to this horrendous attack. That was a true slaughterhouse. People were mutilated and beheaded. There is even a video that shows a girl being dismembered alive – alive! – by a frame saw. The final death toll exceeded 400, with 150 to 200 people taken hostage. Later some of the hostages were killed, their deaths filmed.

At the moment we are looking for the hostages and negotiating their release with the militants, but so far we haven’t managed to achieve that.

More at the link.

There are Western MSM journalists out there who are refusing to report these stories.