I’ve been “tagged” by Right Truth.
Rules of being Tagged
Tagging in the Blogosphere means, that if you’ve been picked, you have to pick five to ten others to follow suit. Here are some questions and answers. The questions can be changed when you “tag” some other blogger. If you’re tagged, answer the questions on your Blog.
1) Name your favorite band and singer. (The singer can’t be from the band)
Favorite band – U2, Singer – Judy Garland
2) Favorite historical politician (domestic)? (Historical = Dead)
3) Favorite historical politician (International)?
4) You’re giving a Hollywood pitch (25 words or less) about your Blog — GO
A rollicking rollercoaster ride! It will make you laugh, it will make you cry! You’ll want to see it again, and again! Rated PG-13, unless Wickedpinto is in the house. Then it changes to an R rating.
5) Other than where you live now, what city do you like?
I really enjoyed San Diego.
6) Favorite modern politician? (In office now)
Well, my favorite modern politician is Rick Santorum, but unfortunately he’s not currently holding any office. Jeff Sessions?
7) Are you a Wilsonian Idealist or Nixonian Realist in foreign policy?
I guess I’m a Wilsonian Idealist.
8) Favorite obscure movie?
9) What is your favorite restaurant?
The Salty Iguana
10) Choose a music video on YouTube. Why that one?
Gloria, by U2. How many rock songs about faith are there out there? Not many? How about rock songs about faith with latin lyrics!
Those I’m tagging: (if you don’t feel like doing it, that’s fine).