Because I’m too lazy to come up with one, myself…here they are in no particular order:
1. Little Miss Attila: We Don’t Need No Steenking Predictions . . .
3. Patterico: The 15 bloggiest stories of 2009
5. Phyllis Schlafly: Ten New Reasons Why Obamacare Can Still Be Killed
6. The Anchoress: 2010 Predictions? – UPDATED
7. Fox News: Nine Big Stories the Mainstream Media Missed in 2009
8. Michelle Malkin: Best (er, worst) of 2009: Hate mail edition (Content Warning)
9. Ed Morrissey, Hot Air: Persons of the Year
10. Moonbattery: Go, Crystal Ball, Go! and What the State-Run Lamestream Media Missed in 2009
I know, I know…some of the lists have more or less than 10 – NITPICKERS!
Bob McCarty: Top BMW Stories the Mainstream Media Missed
I think these “What the MSM missed” lists may have to done on a biannual, triannual quad-annual basis in order to keep up with them all.
Dri at AoSHQ: The 30 Most Disturbing Ads of 2009.
BlackisWhite Imperial Consigliere: 2009: The Year In Review: Betrayal Edition
Demure Thoughts: Ten Shitty Things about 2009
Accuracy In Media: Watch The Decline: The Media Lowlights Of 2009
Dana Loesche, Big Government: It’s a Wrap: The Most Under-Reported Stories of 2009
Pundet and Pundette: The year in pictures
Cassie Fiano: Blogosphere Round-up: 2010 Predictions
Oh, uh huh….See? See? – What did I tell you? I knew there would be nitpickers!
No, they’re not all lists of ten, or even particularly lists…why should I let that stop me? I had my heart set on “my top ten top ten lists”, by God, don’t ruin my fun!