If you’re a member of a preferred constituency, that is.
Yesterday, Gateway Pundit reported an ugly truth shocked the right wing blogosphere: Parents of Fallen SEAL Members got FORM LETTERS From Obama – Not Even Personally Signed By Him.
Hoft has another scoop, today:
Last November Barack Obama sent a personal letter of condolence when rapper Heavy D passed away at 44.
The most touching part?
Al Sharpton read the note at the funeral.
Nothing against Heavy D. Never heard of him til now, and my sincere condolences to his family for his untimely loss.
This is just an obvious case of very offensive and unbalanced priorities on the President’s part. I don’t have a problem with Obama sending a personal letter of condolence to a rapper, if he is able to maintain the same standard for our fallen troops. But he isn’t.
It’s no wonder that several Military PACs have popped up to defeat this disgraceful, FUBAR President.
We, as veterans, legatees, and supporters of the Special Operations communities of all the Armed Forces, have noted with dismay and deep alarm the recent stream of highly damaging leaks of information about various aspects of America’s shadow war in the overall War on Terror. Our principles are the same as when we were in active service — Duty, Honor, Country.
Our goals are:
- To emphasize the pressing need for the nation and its representatives to understand the value of our Constitution and actively support a return to its application in all phases of government;
- To illuminate the failed operational security environment of the Administration and to provide the public with accurate information about these repeated releases of highly classified information;
- To restore accountability in government and with it the trust in our government that We The People deserve and demand.
- Special Operations for America (SOFA) is committed to a strong and independent military that is capable of defending America’s freedoms and interests.
- SOFA is dedicated to restoring strong leadership to the Office of the Commander-in-Chief and those senior officials appointed by the President.
- SOFA believes in American exceptionalism along with leadership that does not minimize American greatness or politicize military achievements for personal gain.
- SOFA pledges to accurately address issues that affect our military and those core threats to National Security.
- SOFA will identify and provide accurate information on policies that harm or discredit our national security and those who bravely protect us.
STOP the politicians, President Obama and others, from politically capitalizing on US national security operations and secrets!
EDUCATE the public on the importance and necessity of Operational Security in today’s environment.
To Do Nothing is not an option as that allows the special operations and intelligence capabilities to be degraded, and paraded around like a show dog…ACTION IS REQUIRED NOW!
America is safe – when America is strong.Veterans for a Strong America is a non-partisan action organization dedicated to educating the public, members of Congress and the Executive Branch about our 5 Step Mission to make America Strong:
- We must grow the world’s strongest, most robust economy and cut spending in order to reduce the National Debt
- We must strengthen and modernize America’s Military so that no adversary will even contemplate a challenge to our security and safety
- We must Implement a common-sense national energy policy that will power America into the 21st century
- We must re-build our intelligence community in order to prevent another 9-11
- We must design a legal framework that allows America’s law enforcement agencies to prosecute terrorism on a global battlefield
It should also not be a surprise that he has added these patriotic Special Op Groups To his enemies list.
Linked by Michelle Malkin, thanks!